BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm back!

Well, hello there!

After a great weekend with the girls, I have been re-inspired to blog!  I want so badly to be great at this, so here is my second shot.  Rather than making up for lost time, I am just going to start over! (:

I spent last week at Callaway Gardens for a GACE Conference.  I had a great time meeting new people, learning new things, and of course, eating great food.  We had lots of guest speakers who had great ideas, stories and advice. 

After the conference I had a weekend with the girls in Sautee, Georgia.  We had such a great time!  We woke up Saturday morning and as we were sitting around drinking coffee we started talking about other people's blogs (Lauren - I raved about yours all morning!), and how much we loved reading them.  We then decided that all four of us were going to commit to blogging!!  We gave each other "assignments".  My assignment is to challenge my readers.   So, occasionally I will challenge you to do something you may not have thought of, done in a while, or even want to do.    Get ready! (:



We spent the day by the pool catching up. After the pool we got dressed and went to dinner at Chophouse at LaPrade's.  We really enjoyed their food!  After dinner we hung out at the marina and took pictures.  We acted like we were in college again!



Meet Dixie! Dixie is the grand dog of a couple we met at the marina.  Her mother was in South America meditating for six weeks. (:  We didn't ask too many questions about Dixie's mom. 

Sunday was a very, very long day... I had not seen Fischer since Tuesday!  The drive from North Georgia to South Georgia seemed like it would never end.  When I got home Fischer met me outside with a big hug!  When I walked into the house I had a huge surprise!  While I was gone, CJ and a friend put new floors in our den/dining area... !!!  I am SO excited. Now I need a rug... Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment