BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 30, 2011

We're on our way...

To West Virginia! 

We are leaving today at 4pm to head north to visit my grandmother and more family.  I'm excited to spend the next week with my parents, Fischer, and Cameron.  I'm truly blessed with great family.  I have two of the greatest parents in the world.  (:  

We will spend the first half of the week in West Virginia and Kentucky, and then we will head to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg on Friday.  Hopefully Cameron will get to go to Dollywood or Splash Mountain while we are in Pigeon Forge.  I would like to take Fischer to the aquarium, eat lots of yummy food, and do nothing!

A little off subject - Last night I got a pedicure with Cassie while the boys had ice cream.  While enjoying my relaxing pedi, CJ sent me the picture below of my wild child!



Fischer's Funny Face


1 comment:

  1. He's so cute....At times he looks just like CJ to me and then other times he looks just like you :)

    ReplyDelete