BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 14, 2011

Another...

Crazy week!  I can't wait until I can write something that is actually exciting!  Monday was a "snow day" for Moultrie Tech, so I stayed home all bundled up.  My mom has been sick and hasn't seen Fischer in over two weeks, so she came and got him for the day.  While he was at her house he got sick.  We had to take him to the doctor and the poor baby has an ear infection.  The BEST news about our visit to the doctor is that they actually take our insurance!!  After almost two years, they take Aetna again! 

Meanwhile, while at the doctors office, I decided to pick up something I did not want - a stomach virus!!!!  So, I was out of work on Tuesday, too!!  Wednesday I felt great, but CJ decided he wanted the funk, too. So, we have had a week of sickness... Thank God it's Friday! 

As for the weekend - we don't have much planned.  Tonight we are going to eat baby back ribs! I have the best crockpot recipe for ribs.  I will post it in case anyone would like to try it!   Tomorrow we have Milly's birthday party.  I cannot believe she's 2!  Sunday we will go to church and CJ will work on homework! 

Hopefully next week I will not have a sickness to talk about!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment