BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 7, 2011

Where do I start?

This has been a CRAZY week... 

Tuesday (which was my Monday) started off wild because we had Late Registration for students who are attending MTC this quarter.  Our new Financial Aid Technician started that day, and because it was so crazy, she did not shadow the other Financial Aid Tech - she followed me.  I assist Financial Aid when needed, but I sure do not need to be training anyone.  Meanwhile, every student who came into my office said "Your eyes are red!"...  Which leads us to Tuesday...

Wednesday I woke up with pink eye! Yay!  The last time I went to the doctor was in March of 2008 (other than having a baby!) and guess what I had then... Pink eye!  So, Wednesday I played hooky and spent the day at home. 

On Wednesday while I was at home, Fischer and I were sitting on the sofa and I got him to say I Love You!   It sounded a little more like "I wub boo". It melted my heart! 

As for this weekend, it's going to be very laid back - thankfully!  CJ's mom (Gigi) is coming to town and we are going to dinner.  Tomorrow night we are eating dinner at home with some friends.  Sunday we are going to church! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment