BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hodge Podge!

I've been working on this blog for days.  I've been busy at work and I haven't been able to get my pictures to cooperate, so I've given up several times.  And, as you can tell by my jacked up banner at the top, I am frustrated with my template, etc.  So, if you notice that my background changes a lot please ignore it (:

Saturday morning we went to the Farmer's Market.  If you know Fischer, you know he loves trains.  Since the Farmer's Market is in the old train depot, they have an old train there.  He had to play... and mama had to take pics! :)





Sunday we went to Berry Good Farms to pick blackberries.  We did this last year also, and Fischer loved them just as much this year as he did last.  He kept eating the blackberries right off of the bushes.  They don't use any pesticides, so it was safe eatin'. :)





 I'm scared Fischer is a little OCD.  All of a sudden everything is yucky.  He's always had a problem with dirt and sand being on his hands or feet, but it's gotten extreme.  Dirt on the ground is yucky, bugs are yucky, freckles are yucky... everything is yucky!  Yesterday he got the broom out and started sweeping up a mess he made, all while saying "Mama, yucky!"  Part of me wants to be concerned, but the other part really likes the thought of him liking things clean. 

I think it should be illegal to place any kind of gumball machine or claw machine in a restaurant.  Actually, I think it should be illegal in any establishment where you are trying to keep your child seated longer than 5 minutes.  We went to Pizza Hut for dinner last night with  my parents and we could not eat as a family.  Someone was constantly tearing Fischer away from a machine.  We didn't have to buy anything, he just wanted to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment