BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Update

Friday night was a laid back night.  We hung around the house and watched movies.  Fischer watched The Little Engine That Could and after he went to bed, C.J. and I watched The Dilemma.   Both were cute movies.  And yes, I stayed awake! (:

Saturday morning we got up early and traveled to Buena Vista for Hallie Kate's birthday.  For those of you who don't know, Hallie Kate is Tink's daughter.  Tink would be my pretend cousin.  Someone asked us this weekend how we are related, so I explained.  Tink is my mom's step sister's ex husband's ex girlfriend's daughter.  (:  My Uncle Wes and Tink's mom, Marianne, dated for a really long time, which made Tink my cousin.  We've been friends since we were little bitty.  Our connection is a bit blurry, but our friendship definitely is not!  And by the way, Tink's real name is Laura Beth... (:  Anyway, Hallie Kate turned four last week, so we went to her party. 

Hallie Kate and her yummy cake

Bridgett, Rhonda, Tink, Tuffy


Fischer LOVES cake, but it's all a "cu-cake" to him.  When the cake arrived on Saturday, he crawled in the chair, grabbed a fork and was about to dig in when I caught him.  Little stinker! He was not about to wait on the birthday girl . 

He absolutely loved his time with Colten and Hallie Kate.  They played and played.  He actually stayed up until 1am playing! 


Hallie Kate, Fischer, Colten

Sassy & Rotten

Shortly after Fischer and I went to bed Saturday night (actually, Sunday morning!) Colten lost one of his two front teeth!  So, the Tooth Fairy made a visited to the O'Neal house and left $5!  Inflation has really taken off... I used to get $1! 


Colten *minus a tooth!*

Sunday morning we drove back to Tifton.. C.J. did homework, Fischer napped and I went to the pool.  Nothing too exciting (:

No comments:

Post a Comment